For the past 17 years, Erik has served as a marine service manager in both power & sail providing:
- engine maintenance for gas or diesel
- adding electronics equipment
- creatively troubleshooting existing systems
- repairing damage caused by storms or other events in woodworking and fiberglass
- designing modifications to meet his customer's dreams and visions
Erik's design & custom boatbuilding skills were put to the test when he was commissioned to restore several of the renowned Chesapeake Log Canoes, in St. Michael's, Maryland.
Erik and his wife Marty, who manages the service office, are avid sailboat racers and active in the Annapolis/Chesapeake sailing and boating community.