With 25 years experience, Erik S. Lostrom, N.A. and his experienced service team can help you maintain, upgrade and make repairs to your boat with the experience and confidence you need.
Erik has built his career, and now Scandia Marine Center, on the attention to details regarding the needs of you and your boat.
Erik is a 1988 graduate of the prestigious The Landing School of Boatbuilding and Design in Kennebunkport, Maine. He holds degrees in Yacht Design and Boatbuilding. Erik honed his woodworking skills as the Small Craft Curator at the Independence Seaport Museum in Philadelphia.
For the past 17 years, Erik has served as a marine service manager in both power & sail providing:
- engine maintenance for gas or diesel
- adding electronics equipment
- creatively troubleshooting existing systems
- repairing damage caused by storms or other events in woodworking and fiberglass
- designing modifications to meet his customer’s dreams and visions
Erik’s design & custom boatbuilding skills were put to the test when he was commissioned to restore several of the renowned Chesapeake Log Canoes, in St. Michael’s, Maryland.
Erik and his wife Marty, who manages the service office, are avid sailboat racers and active in the Annapolis/Chesapeake sailing and boating community.